Did you wish to become one of the Nigerian army officers? If yes, then I’m happy to announce the ongoing Nigerian army recruitment for 2021/2022. Guess what? It could be your most incredible opportunity to join the Nigerian army force.
Do you know that the Nigerian Army is the most abundant part of the Nigerian Armed Forces? Not only that, but they are also liable for ground combat operations. The Nigerian Army Council has supervised them, and it carries the brunt of the nation’s security challenges.
The Nigerian army has fortunately begun the long-awaited recruitment admission for the 2020 session. However, before applying, try to read this valuable article before you start processing for ongoing recruitment.
- Do not pay anyone that claims to give you work or claim to help you become one of the Nigerian armies.
- Suppose you encounter anybody that is processing a direct entrance guide in exchange for cash.
- Ensure to report to the appropriate authorities.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing Date
If you are interested in joining the Nigerian army, then you have to hurry up and start the application now because the recruitment portal will close on the 14th of November 2020.
Requirements For Nigerian Army 2021 Recruitment
- Candidates must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in the English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 28 and 35.
- Not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than the mother tongue is an added advantage.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal – www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Applications are being processed online free of charge.
- First of all, open your browser and visit the Nigerian Army portal at recruitment.army.mil.ng and choose the page’s SSC option.
- After that, you will be taken to a new page to read the eligibility guidelines for the ongoing SSC and DSSC courses.
- Now tap on the “Apply Now” button for the SSC as per your qualification.
- You will be required to select if you are serving/have served in the Armed Forces of Nigeria, select the appropriate option, and move to the next page.
- If you are new to the portal and you do not have an account, tap on “Sign Up” (A verification will be sent to your email) or enter your login details and log in.
- Fill out the form and make sure all the needed documents listed below are uploaded:
- Your recent passport photograph.
- Your educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
Now you’ve seen how to apply for the ongoing Nigerian army recruitment 2021/2022. However, if you still have questions, kindly drop them in the comment section.