Today i will be showing guys how to upload o’level result on jamb portal to enable jamb officials process your admission.
Are you a 2020 UTME or direct candidate but you used awaiting result during your registration? If the answer is yes then this post is for you.
CHECKOUT- 2020 JAMB QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Today’s post is all about how to upload waec result on jamb portal , so all that is expected from you now is to cool down and digest this post so that you wont miss anything.
UPLOAD WAEC RESULT TO JAMB PORTAL, STEPS TO UPLOAD WAEC RESULT ON JAMB PORTAL, JAMB UPLOADING OF RESULTS DEADLINE, HOW TO UPLOAD WAEC RESULT ON JAMB WEBSITE, JAMB UPLOADING OF RESULT 2020, JAMB UPLOADING OF RESULT CLOSING DATE, HOW TO UPLOAD O’LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB CAPS, HOW TO UPLOAD AWAITING RESULT ON JAMB PORTAL.
Failure to upload your o’level result on jamb website could affect your admission, but don’t worry this post will teach you how to update your jamb profile and how to upload o’level result on jamb portal
ALSO READ- HOW TO SCORE HIGH IN JAMB(350+)
2020 WAEC/NECO UPLOAD CLOSING DATE
As stated by JAMB, there is no exact deadline for re-uploading of the O’Level results to JAMB portal. All applicant are to be notified that the deadline will be schedule by the institution itself.
CHECKOUT- 2020 JAMB CBT EXPO/RUNS
HOW TO UPLOAD O’LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PORTAL/PROFILE
Now you have gotten some of the necessary information you want, let me go ahead and show you how to upload o’level result on jamb profile.
1.Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
2. Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
3. Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
4. The CBT owner operator will launch the jamb admission and matriculation board software.
5. He/She will click on UTME Registration or De Registration menu
6. Then Select Upload O’level Results.
7. He/She will then type in your UTME profile Code and click on Fetch Candidate Details
8. Enter and Upload your scan O’level result detail into jamb website
IMPORTANT! There is no thumb printing in uploading of your o’level result on Jamb Portal.
ALSO READ- HOW TO SCORE 350 IN JAMB
NOTE : This will attract a fee of N700 or there about. The process is also the same for those using two sittings. You just need to specify the number of sittings and the result for each sitting.
Now you have seen how to upload o’level result on jamb portal/profile so rush now and upload your own now.