The FRSC recruitment 2021/2022 is here again. Hence, I will provide all the necessary information regarding the ongoing “Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment“. All you have to do is read and follow the guidance in this article to apply for the ongoing recruitment.
The federal road safety commission works very hard to ensure we have an excellent motorable environment in all the states in Nigeria to combat roads accident to the least level.
The federal road safety officers educate motorists on how they can drive cautiously without causing harm or death through avoidable accidents to themselves and other road users.
The FRSC headquarters is located in the capital territory of Abuja. It organizes its services in conjunction with other state offices of the commission located in the federation’s 36 states.
Do you desire to join the ‘Federal Road Safety Corps’? If yes, then I’m happy to announce to you about the ongoing recruitment. It is another opportunity for all the interested ones to join because they will be recruiting a higher number of people, unlike some other years.
As long as you’re ready to become a member of those that will obey the rules and order on the Nigerian road, joining the FRSC will be very easy for you. One of the causes, why many people got rejected each time they apply for the recruitment, is because they refused to adhere to all the instructions, or maybe they follow the wrong steps to apply for the recruitment.
- As one of the trained “Nigerian road safety” officers, you’ll help combat the steady roads accident to the least level.
- As soon as you’re employed as one of the FRSC officers, one of your services is to educate motorists and other public members generally on the proper use of the expressways.
- Lastly, you’ll give motorists all the necessary guidance about safe driving.
Before I show you how to apply for the FRSC recruitment 2020/2021, I would, first of all, show you all the requirements.
- It would help if you were a Nigerian by birth.
- You must have an academic qualification of FRSC.
- As an applicant, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- You must not be less than 18 years old, and you must not be above 35 years old.
- You must not be less than 1.68 meters for males and 1.63 meters for females in height.
- It would help if you were physically and mentally fit.
- It would be best if you had a solid education on how to operate a computer.
Things To Consider Before Applying For The FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022
Before you apply for the ongoing recruitment, ensure you read and adhere to the instructions below because it will help you during the application.
- Scan your credentials and upload them to the FRSC portal.
- Ensure you meet up all the requirements.
- Do not pay anyone that claims that HE/SHE will help you secure the job.
FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Application Form Portal – www.frsc.gov.ng
Now you’ve got all the necessary information needed before applying for the ongoing recruitment. Follow the steps below to apply.
- Visit the FRSC portal @ www.frsc.gov.ng
- Upload your scanned credential on the portal.
- Save your work and tap the SUBMIT button once satisfied with the upload.
- Lastly, do not forget to attach valid documentation and recent passport photography for easier identification.
To avoid any mistake during the application, it’s advisable to visit the most imminent cyber cafe, and they will apply for you using your correct credentials.
The questions you will be required to provide
During the application, below are the questions you’ll be prompted to provide the correct answers. NOTE: you must provide correct answers else you’ll be rejected.
- National Identification Number(NIN)
- Driver License Number
- First Name
- Other Name
- Email ( if you don’t have an email, kindly create one)
- Contact Address
- Phone Number
- Date Of Birth
- Place of birth
- State Of Origin
- LGA of Birth
- Home Town
- Height/ Weight
- Marital Status
- Preferred Physical Screening State
FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing Date
The “Federal Road Safety Corps” recruitment just started, and they did not mention the last day of the application. However, it’s advisable for all the interested ones to apply on time so that the closing date will not affect you.
NOTE: Be vigilant; the FRSC application form is free of charge. Do not allow anyone to scam your hard-earned money.
Now you’ve seen how to apply for the ongoing FRSC recruitment 2021/2022. However, if you still have questions, kindly drop them in the comment section.