I have a piece of good news for everyone! The long-awaited EFCC Recruitment for 2021/2022 is here again. In this article, I’m going to provide all the essential information needed before you can start the application to avoid any mistakes in the process.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has fortunately begun recruitment admission for 2020 session applicants. Endeavour to read this helpful article before you start processing for ongoing recruitment.
Are you one of the unemployed Nigerians looking to become one of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) officers? If yes, then I’m happy to announce that the recruitment has started again and all the interested ones are advised to apply on time.
NOTE: All the available job announced at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is not for sale, and you shouldn’t pay anyone that claims to give you work at the EFCC.
Suppose you come across any person or site professing a straight entrance guide to work with EFCC in exchange for cash. Ensure to report to the appropriate authorities.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) grants the same opportunity to all proposed workers. Recruitment of new staff into the Commission’s service is done as the need arises and could be general or specific.
- As one of the trained “Economic and Financial Crimes Commission” officers, you’ll help combat fraud and scams in Nigeria.
- As soon as you’re employed as one of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission officers, you’ll help the youths stay out of fraudulent activities.
Requirements for EFCC Recruitment
- All the Interested aspirants applying for the EFCC Graduates Cadre, Diploma Cadre, and SSCE Cadre, must have SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in less than three (3) subjects, including English and Mathematics.
- All the interested aspirants must live in Nigeria with a powerful means of identification, e.g. International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card, or Driver License.
- Ensure you come along with your Birth certificate and BSC/HND degree from a prominent institution.
- Also, you must have outstanding communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
- Applicants with abnormalities, deformed, debt/criminal cases, and pregnant women Would not be accepted.
- Applicants must not be above the age of 25 years.
- Applicants must not be married.
About the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission started its service in 2003 under the Formal President of Nigeria Olusegun Obasanjo. The EFCC intends to combat scams and fraudulent activities in Nigeria. Their headquarters is located at No.5 Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja, Nigeria.
EFCC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal – www.efccnigeria.org
Now you’ve got all the necessary information needed before applying for the ongoing recruitment. Follow the steps below to apply.
- Visit the FRSC portal @ www.efccnigeria.org.
- Upload your scanned credential on the portal.
- Save your work and tap the SUBMIT button once satisfied with the upload.
- Lastly, do not forget to attach valid documentation and recent passport photography for easier identification.
To avoid any mistake during the application, it’s advisable to visit the most imminent cyber cafe, and they will apply for you using your correct credentials.
EFCC Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing Date
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment just commenced, and they did not mention the last day of the application. However, all the interested ones should apply on time so that the closing date will not affect you.
NOTE: Be vigilant; the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission application form is free of charge. Do not allow anyone to scam your hard-earned money.
Now you’ve seen how to apply for the ongoing EFCC recruitment 2021/2022. However, if you still have questions, kindly drop them in the comment section.