Have you been searching for the cost of flight from Nigeria to Kuwait? If the answer is a yes, you are fortunate to be on this very informative blog. Many people have asked me, “how much is flight ticket from Nigeria to Kuwait,” and I’m here now to answer the question.
If you are here reading this post, it merely means that you are planning on travelling to Kuwait. As someone who is travelling very soon, it’s right for you to get all the essential pieces of information needed to prepare very well.
After securing your visa, the next step you’re entitled to take is to research the cost of a flight from Nigeria to Kuwait. Although the flight booking is straightforward, you have to prepare very well to avoid any mistakes in the process.
Knowing the cost of a flight ticket to Kuwait will enable you to know if you are financially ready to travel.
- Cost Of Flight Ticket From Nigeria To Cyprus
- Cost Of Flight Ticket From Nigeria To South Africa
- Cost Of Flight Ticket From Nigeria To Malaysia
- Cost Of Flight Ticket From Nigeria To Dubai
- Cost Of Flight Ticket From Nigeria To Canada
Cost Of Flight From Nigeria To Kuwait
Like I said earlier, as long as you have your visa and other necessary documents ready, booking of flight is effortless, and it could also be done at any time anywhere. You can also book your flight in your room as long as you have a data connection and all the necessary files. Below is the current cost of the flight ticket from Nigeria to Kuwait.
- Economy: N220, 000 – N490, 000
- Business-class: N470, 000 – N600, 000
- Economy: 250, 000 – N400, 000
- Business-class: N900, 000 – N1, 100, 000
- Economy: N300, 000 – N400, 000
- Economy: N400, 000 – N900, 000
- Economy: N300, 000 – 500, 000
- Business-class: N900, 000 – N1, 400, 000
KLM Royal Dutch Airline
- Economy: N350, 000 – N500, 000
- Business-class: N1, 00, 000 – N1, 500, 000
- Economy: N400, 000 – N600, 000
- Economy: N320, 000 – N600, 000
- Business-class: N900, 000 – N1, 500, 000
NOTE– There is usually a significant difference in prices between the one-way ticket and return ticket. One-way ticket involves only a flight from Nigeria to Kuwait, while a return ticket includes a flight from Nigeria to Kuwait and back to Kuwait. One-way tickets to Kuwait are rarely issued because passengers are usually expected to come back to the country at some point. Usually, a one-way ticket is about half the price of a return ticket.
How Many Hours From Nigeria To Kuwait
I know you’ll also like to know the duration to land in Kuwait from Nigeria, but the truth remains that they are no main specific duration.
There are also various routes from Nigeria to Kuwait City. While some of these routes are fast, some others can be slow. Note that the numbers of stopovers and the whole trip duration also affect the eventual prices of tickets. Let us consider the estimated duration of the flight from Nigeria to Kuwait City for various routes, focusing on Lagos’ trip to Riyadh.
- Time of flight from Lagos to Kuwait City via Doha: Estimated time – 17 hours
- Time of flight from Lagos to Kuwait City via Dubai: Estimated time – 13 hours 20 minutes
Now you’ve seen the cost of a flight from Nigeria to Kuwait and other necessary pieces of information, don’t forget to share this post.