To notify the general public about the released ABSU admission list, all the Abia state university aspirants are to visit the ABSU portal or jamb portal and check their admission status.
We will guide you with the simple procedures to follow and check your admission status on jamb caps or the ABSU portal. Please take this tutorial very seriously because this is the only article that will show you how to check Absu admission status online.
The good news is that Abia state university gave many candidates admission; the ABSU admission lists contain the names of all the candidates that were offered admission into various departments.
Is ABSU Admission List Out?
Are you one of those Abia state university aspirants trying to know if the Abia state university admission list is out? If yes, I have good news for you; the Abia state university has finally released its long-awaited admission list. All the aspirants should follow the below procedures to check their own.
ABSU Admission Requirements
They are no many things required from you before you can get admission to Abia state university; below are some of the required things.
- Make sure ABSU is your first choice.
- Make sure you wrote the ABSU POST-UTME exam.
- Make sure you score up to the national jamb cut of the mark.
- Candidates can also check their admission status directly from the ABSU portal; the Abia state university portal is http://www.portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
How To Check ABSU Admission List
Now that you have gotten all the necessary information follow the simple steps below to check your admission status.
- Kindly visit the ABSU portal from here.
- Now proceed and enter your jamb reg number on the required field.
- BOOM, click on login and access your admission status.
Were you admitted into Abia state university? If yes, then head to jamb caps to accept or reject the admission.
How To Check ABSU Admission Status On Jamb Caps
Alternatively, you can also check your admission status directly from jamb caps; follow the below steps to check.
- Kindly visit the jamb portal from here.
- Login to your jamb profile by entering your correct username and password.
- Scroll down a little bit and click on “check admission status.”
- Choose your exam year and enter your correct jamb reg number in the required file.
- Now click on “check admission status” and access your ABSU admission list.
Congratulations to candidates that got admission to Abia state university. Were you admitted? Answer me in the comment section.
How Much Is ABSU Acceptance Fee?
For those of you who got admission into the various department, please consider that Abia state university doesn’t have any specific price for the acceptance fee. Kindly visit any cyber cafe around you to create an invoice and know how much the acceptance fee.
You can now proceed and check the ABSU admission list, GOODLUCK!